Are you finding a quick way to get back to your Hotmail Account? Well, Outlook or Hotmail is among the most popular email services around the world. And the process of gaining access is almost similar to the method of recovering a Microsoft account.
There are various reasons you’d need to recover your account. For instance, many times, you can’t remember your password or can’t answer the security questions to recover your account. In that case, no need to panic. In this article, we’ll discuss the ways you can recover your password smoothly.
Now, improve the chances of recovering your account successfully by going through the following guidelines first.
Recover a Hotmail Account | Hacked or Deleted
The given steps will help you to recover your Hotmail account. But before that, make sure you have a working email that Microsoft can use to communicate with you and try to fill the form from a recognized device and location.
You can find the recovery page from the following link https://account.live.com/acsr.
Tips to fill the Recovery Form.
Before you begin filling the form, ensure you collect as much information as you can about any Microsoft services you’ve used with this account. Try to answer as many as you can and as clearly as possible.
However, if you’re not sure, that’s ok, since wrong answers don’t count against you. Hotmail takes account recovery seriously. Just make sure you fill in as much information as you can.
Here are the things you should consider before filling the form.
Outlook or Hotmail accounts
- Check with friends and family that you’ve contacted from the account for your account recovery.
- Your email subject lines should be exact.
- Remember that some domains may be country-specific, so make sure you enter the correct email address.
Now, go through the steps to recover your Hotmail account.
Recover Your Account
- Go to the Account Recovery Page on your preferred web browser.
- Now, enter your Hotmail email address in the box given below.
- In the next box, enter any other email address so that Microsoft can contact you for verification. If you don’t have any other active email, you could create one using Outlook.com.
- Next, type the captcha in the box as shown.
- After filling in all the boxes, click on the Continue button at the bottom.
- Now, the account recovery form will unfold before you.
- Enter your First name, Last name, Birthdate, Country or region where you live, State territory, and postal code in the respective fields.
- In the last field, enter your security answer you’ve provided while creating your Hotmail account.
Hit the ‘Next’ icon.
Try to answer the maximum questions you can to increase the chances to get your account back.
- Your SkypeID or recent Skype purchase.
- You’ve to provide the hardware ID of a console that you’ve used regularly.
- The previous passwords that you’ve used on other accounts.
After this, submit the recovery form to Microsoft. Microsoft will send you the results at the other email address you’ve provided within 24 hours.